Teaching C Progress
This is going to be one of my most difficult projects to date, but by far the
most rewarding. I sent out an email to the students this weekend that covers
the basics of how I want to approach this.
- We have an IRC channel setup on gimpnet
- I hope to have a mailing list setup soon.
- I have inventory of the students goals and interests.
- I'm working on chapters that will explain topics for the students. Questions can be asked over IRC, mailing-list, or over private email.
- Exercises will be designed that are relative to the interests provided to me. It is important for them to be practical.
- I will do screencasts as needed for particularly difficult topics.
- Students will rate each piece of the system for quality, clarity, and if they feel they understand the topic. Poorly rated material will be redesigned to be more effective.
If you haven't emailed me yet about joining, it's not too late. You can join at
-- Christian Hergert
Back to Index